Tuesday, January 11, 2011

lEaRn

life is about learning.
 im learning alot of what "not to do" in college.... 
but get im growing... and isn't that what counts :)
so... this is called "criminal tresspassing"

it was not good.
i have learned from it.
i didn't know the hot springs were on private land.
i will never go on land that is not mine or my friends.
especially right before finals week.
life is too stressful to add this to it.


this is ash- hole she is my awesome roomie. we sleep in ONE VERY LONG BED... why?
 because I learned we could.
NEW YEARS:)
I have learned to set goals:
3.75 gpa
attend all classes
work out everyday
eat healthy
read my scriptures and pray daily
I learned that my granny is cooler than yours.
yes she is bitting her finger and wearing cheetah print pjs at the age of 82.
ICE CREAM LAND with COLTON:)
one day we had this awesome idea to just fill a whole tray with icecream
...so to easy finals week we created this...
I learned you cannot eat a whole tray of ice cream with two people.
the FAM on Christmas Eve
i have the worlds greatest family.
and duh i already knew that:)

this is me GROW ing UP>>>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment